||Environmental,Social & Governance
|Post Name and Code
||General Manager :: ESG01
|No. of Posts
Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in one of the following fields:
d. Environmental Science
e. Social Sciences
Additional Weightage for candidates having additional qualification in ESG, Sustainability
1. Shall have a minimum of 15 years over all work experience and 10 years specific work experience in ESG, and Sustainability.
2. Additional weightage for candidates having experience in ESG functions of banks and financial institution.
1. Lead ESG Function and activities of KIIFB.
2. Assist senior Management in evolving and Developing ESG Framework for KIIFB and projects funded by KIIFB.
3. Develop policies, procedures and templates for identifying, managing and monitoring environmental, social and governance issues in projects funded by KIIFB. Ensure that such policies, procedures and templates are adhered to.
4. Provide an ESG review of each project proposal submitted for approval of KIIFB and giving feedback and guidance to ensure that it meets KIIFB's ESG policies and procedures.
5. Provide guidance and assistance to Project Appraisal Division and implementing Agencies in matters related to ESG compliance.
6. To work with Institutional Finance Group and investors to agree ESG action plans for each investment.
7. Prepare ESG Action taken report and results evaluation document for information of Board, Fund Trustee Advisory Commission (FTAC) and Investors.
8. To manage the engagement and output of external consultants.
9. To use reports, and other available information to produce guidance documents to Appraisal team and SPVs on identifying and mitigating ESG risks.
10. To ensure all guidance documents and lessons learnt are shared through the organisation on a regular basis, with ongoing training.
11. To undertake thematic reviews across SPVs to share sector-specific lessons and practise.
12. To undertake SPV-level reviews of ESG issues.
13. All other works related to ESG.
|Method of Appointment
On Contract for 3 years that can be mutually terminated with 3 months' notice.
|Pay scale of Contract appointment
Consolidated pay of Rs. 150,000/- per month with provision for 10% increase annually. Vehicle on hire for official use, mobile phone charge reimbursement, computer/laptop at residence will be provided.
|Upper Age limit